The Flip Sequin Rainbow Board White Frame will encourage children to use fine and gross motor skills as they sweep along the surface.
Each Flip Sequin Rainbow Board White Frame has a unique colour that is revealed when stroked.
Children can use their fingers or tools to make marks.
These Flip Sequin Rainbow Board White Frame will encourage children to practise left to right movements and develop their shoulder pivot action.
New! Flip the silver sequins to make a picture or pattern from the rainbow! Flip them back and start all over again!
- Encourages gross and finer movements while exploring patterns and colour.
- Flip the silver sequins to reveal marvelous hidden rainbow colours!
- Make a pattern or a picture, or just go for it!
- Glittering silver on one side we’ve printed the reverse with rainbow shades.
- Our unique generous padding below the sequins helps fingers and hands move more freely across the board.
- Mount on the wall to suit the desired finger/hand movements left to right or up and down.
- EN71 printed flip sequin with padding.
- 9mm thick quality plywood back board.
- Use fixed to the wall, (brackets not screws supplied).
- Padded frame 50mm wide x 50mm deep.
- Size: 840mm x 300mm